Search This Blog

Stay Connected

Like Me Follow Me Goodreads

Followers

Grab My Button

Reading Challenges

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Megan has read 0 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Currently Reading

  •  photo phpBalQtHPM_zpsf9717f98.jpg

Rating System

IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You should be at the book store right now buying it! :)
I really liked it. You should def check it out and give it a shot
It was ok. At least read the synopsis on the back.
Eh....It was alright. It's borrow from a friend material.
Leave it on the shelf!!

My Blog Designer

My Favorite Blogs

Jennifer Laurens”= Me, My Shelf and I winter haven books
Sunday, January 13, 2013

Know Me Better (4)



Know Me Better is  a weekly meme hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week Kathy chooses questions off of her author interview list for us to answer. It really is a lot of fun! I recommend joining in on the fun :)

Where is your favorite spot to read?
Are you a fast or slow reader? (you can test your reading speed here)
Fanfition - Love it or Hate it? Have your ever read/written it?
Summer or Winter?
Truth or Dare?

Where is your favorite spot to read?
On the couch curled up with a blanket!

Are you a fast or slow reader?
I am a fast reader as long as I have no other school work or studying to do. If I have other homework or tests I tend to really slowly because I feel I should be studying!

Fanfition - Love it or Hate it? Have you ever read/written it?
No thanks. I have too many books on my TBR pile!

Summer or Winter?
Summer because I love to tan and lay out in the pool. Winter because I love to drink hot chocolate and wear cute winter clothes. If I had to choose I would say winter!

Truth or Dare?
Dare!

Feel free to comment on my answers, please follow when you visit :)

4 comments:

  1. Dare? Really? You are one brave woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I guess so! Make sure to follow my blog so you can enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Winter better than summer but I think I prefer Fall

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been nominated!

    http://bookshelvesofdreams.blogspot.ca/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Countdown Ticker